Room Arranger is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. You can read more on Jan Adamec or check for application updates here
. More information about Room Arranger can be seen at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Room Arranger is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Room Arranger is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is called RooArr.exe and it has a size of 5.24 MB (5492280 bytes).
Room Arranger is comprised of the following executables which take 10.92 MB (11453343
bytes) on disk:
- ra3dview.exe (5.58 MB)
- RooArr.exe (5.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Room Arranger version 7.0.2
only. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is a program marketed by Jan Adamec. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Room Arranger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Room Arranger in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Room Arranger in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-12 10:00:28.960