Room Arranger is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your computerJan Adamec
. Check out here
for more information on Jan Adamec. Please follow http://www.roomarranger.com/
if you want to read more on Room Arranger on Jan Adamec's page. Room Arranger is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.00 MB (6292024 bytes) on disk and is named RooArr.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Room Arranger. They take about 11.71 MB (12274113
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (6.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.6
of Room Arranger. Click on the links below for other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application released by the software company Jan Adamec. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Room Arranger from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Room Arranger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". If it is installed on your PC the Room Arranger app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Room Arranger in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your computer, we are not saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Room Arranger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 19:26:47.387