Room Arranger is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. Check out here
for more information on Jan Adamec. You can read more about related to Room Arranger at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Room Arranger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ra3dview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.60 MB (5874744 bytes) on disk.
Room Arranger installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.98 MB (11512214
bytes) on disk.
- ra3dview.exe (5.60 MB)
- RooArr.exe (5.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (104.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.0
of Room Arranger. For other Room Arranger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Room Arranger.Folders left behind when you uninstall Room Arranger:
- C:\Program Files\Room Arranger
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Room Arranger
Room Arranger is an application released by the software company Jan Adamec. Some people decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Room Arranger with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Room Arranger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger program will be found very quickly. When you click Room Arranger in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 05:45:53.957