This info is about Room Arranger for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Room Arranger from your PCJan Adamec
. More information on Jan Adamec can be seen here
. More details about the program Room Arranger can be seen at http://www.roomarranger.com/
. Usually the Room Arranger program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Room Arranger directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Room Arranger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.18 MB (3334656 bytes) on disk and is labeled RooArr.exe.
Room Arranger installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.26 MB (3421656
bytes) on disk.
- RooArr.exe (3.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (84.96 KB)
This info is about Room Arranger version 5.5
only. You can find here a few links to other Room Arranger versions:
...click to view all...
Room Arranger is an application released by the software company Jan Adamec. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Room Arranger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Room Arranger with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Room Arranger or simply click the Search field and type in "Room Arranger". The Room Arranger application will be found very quickly. After you click Room Arranger in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Room Arranger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Room Arranger:
- The publisher is: http://www.roomarranger.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Room Arranger\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Room Arranger.
8. After uninstalling Room Arranger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Room Arranger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Room Arranger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Room Arranger by Jan Adamec from your PC, nor are we saying that Room Arranger by Jan Adamec is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Room Arranger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-14 21:33:11.897