Qustodio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. More information on Qustodio can be found here
. Usually the Qustodio application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Qustodio's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u. Qustodio's main file takes around 3.50 MB (3670280 bytes) and its name is QAppTray.exe.
The executables below are part of Qustodio. They occupy about 15.45 MB (16204720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.50 MB)
- QHelper.exe (277.76 KB)
- QReport.exe (775.76 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.97 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.64 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (381.71 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (472.21 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.35 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
This data is about Qustodio version 170.6.345.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Qustodio:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program released by Qustodio. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Qustodio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply click the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio app will be found very quickly. When you click Qustodio in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 15:39:01.580