This info is about Qustodio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. More information on Qustodio can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Qustodio folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Qustodio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.50 MB (3670280 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.45 MB (16204720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.50 MB)
- QHelper.exe (277.76 KB)
- QReport.exe (775.76 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.97 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.64 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (381.71 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (472.21 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.35 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 170.6.342.0
of Qustodio. Click on the links below for other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Qustodio we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Qustodio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\SDK5X55P\family.qustodio.xml
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Qustodio is a program released by the software company Qustodio. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Qustodio in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-24 13:16:34.720