This page is about Qustodio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. Take a look here
for more info on Qustodio. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Qustodio. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.03 MB (5269112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Qustodio. They take about 46.19 MB (48437304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.03 MB)
- QHelper.exe (315.12 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.19 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.18 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (31.76 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 181.4.1110.0
of Qustodio. You can find below a few links to other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\
Qustodio is a program by Qustodio. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Qustodio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Qustodio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Qustodio in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-10 21:02:42.233