This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Qustodio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. More information on Qustodio can be found here
. Usually the Qustodio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Qustodio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled QAppTray.exe and its approximative size is 3.68 MB (3862792 bytes).
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.48 MB (16228784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.68 MB)
- QHelper.exe (278.26 KB)
- QReport.exe (780.26 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.98 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.64 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (385.21 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (476.71 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.30 MB)
This info is about Qustodio version 180.2.463.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Qustodio.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Qustodio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icudt51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icuin51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icuuc51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qgif.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Qustodio is an application by the software company Qustodio. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Qustodio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio app will be found automatically. When you click Qustodio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:22:07.727