Qustodio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. You can find out more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Usually the Qustodio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Qustodio. Qustodio's main file takes about 584.80 KB (598840 bytes) and is called QReport.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Qustodio. They take about 14.24 MB (14929416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.68 MB)
- QHelper.exe (365.80 KB)
- QReport.exe (584.80 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.76 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.42 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (351.83 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (454.33 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.54 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 140.1.1515.0
of Qustodio. You can find below info on other versions of Qustodio:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is an application by Qustodio. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Qustodio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 10:00:32.460