This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Qustodio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. More information about Qustodio can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Qustodio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. QAppTray.exe is the Qustodio's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.56 MB (5832312 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.55 MB (21543480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.56 MB)
- QHelper.exe (313.12 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.29 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.12 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (5.53 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 180.29.942.0
of Qustodio. For more Qustodio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program by Qustodio. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply click the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it is installed on your PC the Qustodio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Qustodio in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-16 08:26:33.510