Qustodio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. You can find out more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Qustodio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.51 MB (3682056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Qustodio. They occupy 15.43 MB (16177584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.51 MB)
- QHelper.exe (277.76 KB)
- QReport.exe (779.76 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.98 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.64 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (385.21 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (476.71 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.30 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 180.1.428.0
of Qustodio. Click on the links below for other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is an application by the software company Qustodio. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Qustodio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Qustodio in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-04 00:44:54.360