This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Qustodio for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. Take a look here
for more information on Qustodio. Usually the Qustodio application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder, depending on the user's option during install. Qustodio's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u. The program's main executable file occupies 3.44 MB (3606328 bytes) on disk and is called QAppTray.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Qustodio. They take about 14.65 MB (15365752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.44 MB)
- QHelper.exe (229.30 KB)
- QReport.exe (647.30 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.92 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.57 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (382.03 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (472.53 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.90 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Qustodio version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icudt51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icuin51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icuuc51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qgif.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
Qustodio is an application marketed by the software company Qustodio. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Qustodio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Qustodio in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 13:12:44.493