Qustodio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. You can read more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Qustodio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.63 MB (5900920 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.80 MB (49077816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.63 MB)
- QHelper.exe (314.12 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.32 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.13 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (31.69 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
The current page applies to Qustodio version 181.2.1027.0
only. Click on the links below for other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Qustodio from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Qustodio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\QCore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\libnspr4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\libplc4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\libplds4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\msvcp110.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\msvcr110.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\nss3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\nssutil3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\qcein.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\qengine.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\smime3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qproxy\ssleay32.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\qustodio.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.qustodio.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\qustodio.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\www.qustodio.com
Qustodio is a program by the software company Qustodio. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Qustodio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found very quickly. After you click Qustodio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-16 21:45:01.563