Qustodio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. Further information on Qustodio can be seen here
. Qustodio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. qengine.exe is the Qustodio's main executable file and it takes about 3.54 MB (3710288 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Qustodio. They take about 3.66 MB (3841872
bytes) on disk.
- qengine.exe (3.54 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
This data is about Qustodio version 130.5.1454.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program by Qustodio. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Qustodio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". If it is installed on your PC the Qustodio app will be found very quickly. When you select Qustodio in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:59:56.283