Qustodio is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. You can read more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Qustodio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. QAppTray.exe is the Qustodio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.60 MB (5876856 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.57 MB (20519992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.60 MB)
- QHelper.exe (313.12 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.30 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.12 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (4.50 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
This page is about Qustodio version 181.1.1002.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Qustodio releases:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program by Qustodio. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Qustodio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". If it is installed on your PC the Qustodio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Qustodio in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-04 19:03:12.413