This info is about Qustodio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. Open here
for more details on Qustodio. Qustodio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, regulated by the user's choice. Qustodio's primary file takes about 3.54 MB (3710288 bytes) and is called qengine.exe.
Qustodio contains of the executables below. They take 3.54 MB (3710288
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Qustodio version 188.8.131.527
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Qustodio:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is an application marketed by the software company Qustodio. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it is installed on your PC the Qustodio app will be found automatically. After you select Qustodio in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-05 14:08:17.147