You can find below detailed information on how to remove Qustodio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. More information about Qustodio can be seen here
. Qustodio is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Qustodio. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.28 MB (5541336 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.36 MB (20295832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.28 MB)
- QHelper.exe (291.96 KB)
- QReport.exe (816.46 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.05 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (5.25 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (665.46 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (890.46 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.94 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (236.96 KB)
This page is about Qustodio version 180.11.667.0
only. For other Qustodio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program released by the software company Qustodio. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Qustodio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Qustodio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:40:10.220