Qustodio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. Further information on Qustodio can be found here
. Qustodio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u is the full command line if you want to remove Qustodio. The program's main executable file is called QAppTray.exe and occupies 3.69 MB (3871496 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Qustodio. They occupy 15.71 MB (16472248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.69 MB)
- QHelper.exe (278.26 KB)
- QReport.exe (782.26 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.00 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.66 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (387.21 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (478.21 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.34 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (137.76 KB)
The current page applies to Qustodio version 180.4.495.0
alone. For other Qustodio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is an application marketed by Qustodio. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Qustodio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found automatically. After you select Qustodio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-04 22:06:45.043