Qustodio is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. Open here
where you can get more info on Qustodio. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Qustodio. The program's main executable file occupies 3.70 MB (3881016 bytes) on disk and is labeled QAppTray.exe.
The executables below are part of Qustodio. They occupy about 15.79 MB (16553992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.70 MB)
- QHelper.exe (286.55 KB)
- QReport.exe (792.55 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.01 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.67 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (394.55 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (485.55 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.35 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (148.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 180.4.524.0
of Qustodio. You can find below a few links to other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Qustodio from your computer.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icudt51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icuin51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\icuuc51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qgif.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Qustodio is a program marketed by the software company Qustodio. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio program will be found automatically. After you click Qustodio in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 22:41:52.430