This page is about Qustodio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. Take a look here
for more info on Qustodio. Usually the Qustodio application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Qustodio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Qustodio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 609.80 KB (624440 bytes) on disk and is named QReport.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Qustodio. They take about 14.57 MB (15280648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.76 MB)
- QHelper.exe (366.30 KB)
- QReport.exe (609.80 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.77 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.47 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (351.83 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (454.33 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.70 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 150.4.1598.0
of Qustodio. For other Qustodio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Qustodio.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\log.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\lang\LoginDialog\es.qm
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Qustodio is an application by Qustodio. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Qustodio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Qustodio or simply click the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it is installed on your PC the Qustodio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Qustodio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Qustodio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:57:52.000