This web page contains complete information on how to remove Qustodio for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. You can find out more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Qustodio folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Qustodio. QustodioTbrInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.65 MB (1727232 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio contains of the executables below. They take 15.48 MB (16229831
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (2.18 MB)
- QHelper.exe (353.30 KB)
- QReport.exe (546.80 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.53 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (2.64 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (351.33 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (587.83 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.52 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
- QustodioTbrInstall.exe (1.65 MB)
- ToolbarBroker.exe (929.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Qustodio. For more Qustodio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Qustodio.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\log.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\lang\LoginDialog\es.qm
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Qustodio is a program marketed by Qustodio. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Qustodio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply click the Search field and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Qustodio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Qustodio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-18 20:01:38.693