You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Qustodio for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. Go over here
for more info on Qustodio. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcoUserNamewzd.exe" -u is the full command line if you want to remove Qustodio. The program's main executable file is called QReport.exe and it has a size of 546.80 KB (559928 bytes).
Qustodio is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.79 MB (12359176
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (2.18 MB)
- QHelper.exe (353.30 KB)
- QReport.exe (546.80 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.53 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (2.63 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (351.33 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (587.83 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.52 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
This page is about Qustodio version 220.127.116.111
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Qustodio:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is an application by the software company Qustodio. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Qustodio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Qustodio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Qustodio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-08 17:05:55.793