This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Qustodio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Qustodio from your computerQustodio
. You can read more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Qustodio folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Qustodio is "C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. QReport.exe is the Qustodio's main executable file and it occupies close to 609.30 KB (623928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Qustodio. They take 14.36 MB (15058440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.73 MB)
- QHelper.exe (365.80 KB)
- QReport.exe (609.30 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.77 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.46 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (351.83 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (454.33 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.54 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 150.1.1555.0
of Qustodio. You can find here a few links to other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Qustodio.Folders left behind when you uninstall Qustodio:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Qustodio when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\log.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\lang\LoginDialog\es.qm
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Qustodio is a program released by the software company Qustodio. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Qustodio in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Qustodio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 08:19:37.057