Qustodio is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. Open here
where you can get more info on Qustodio. Qustodio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Qustodio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. Qustodio's primary file takes around 369.27 KB (378128 bytes) and its name is crashpad_handler.exe.
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.01 MB (24123968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashpad_handler.exe (369.27 KB)
- QAppTray.exe (6.13 MB)
- QReport.exe (2.83 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.12 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.25 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (5.69 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
The current page applies to Qustodio version 181.12.338.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is an application offered by Qustodio. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it is installed on your PC the Qustodio app will be found very quickly. After you select Qustodio in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qustodio.
8. After removing Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-03 23:32:39.400