Qustodio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. You can read more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Qustodio is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.50 MB (3670792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Qustodio. They take about 15.45 MB (16205232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.50 MB)
- QHelper.exe (277.76 KB)
- QReport.exe (775.76 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.97 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.64 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (381.71 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (472.21 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.35 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 170.7.408.0
of Qustodio. You can find below info on other versions of Qustodio:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program offered by the software company Qustodio. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Qustodio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Qustodio in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 21:56:39.287