Qustodio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. More data about Qustodio can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Qustodio. Qustodio's primary file takes around 5.64 MB (5915904 bytes) and its name is QAppTray.exe.
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.99 MB (49274616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (5.64 MB)
- QHelper.exe (316.76 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.23 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.20 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (31.88 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
The current page applies to Qustodio version 181.10.1252.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Qustodio releases:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is an application released by Qustodio. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Qustodio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Qustodio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Qustodio in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Qustodio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-22 11:05:09.247