This page is about Qustodio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. Take a look here
for more info on Qustodio. Qustodio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Qustodio directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Qustodio is "C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.50 MB (3670280 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.45 MB (16204720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (3.50 MB)
- QHelper.exe (277.76 KB)
- QReport.exe (775.76 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.97 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (3.64 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (381.71 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (472.21 KB)
- qengine.exe (4.35 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (128.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Qustodio version 170.8.415.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Qustodio versions:
...click to view all...
Qustodio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Qustodio:
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_family.qustodio.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.qustodio.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\icudt51.dll
- C:\Program Files\Qustodio\qapp\icuin51.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Qustodio is a program by the software company Qustodio. Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Qustodio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Qustodio in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your PC, nor are we saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-04 19:23:27.220