This page is about Qustodio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Qustodio from your PCQustodio
. Further information on Qustodio can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe" -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Qustodio. The application's main executable file is called QustodioTbrInstall.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1727232 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Qustodio. They occupy 12.52 MB (13131568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (1.63 MB)
- QHelper.exe (170.88 KB)
- QReport.exe (559.88 KB)
- QUpdateService.exe (1.54 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (2.51 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (350.89 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (587.39 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.44 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (127.00 KB)
- QustodioTbrInstall.exe (1.65 MB)
The current page applies to Qustodio version 126.96.36.1998
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Qustodio:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program released by Qustodio. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply click the Search field and type in "Qustodio". If it exists on your system the Qustodio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Qustodio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Qustodio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Qustodio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Qustodio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-19 13:40:57.130