Qustodio is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Qustodio from your systemQustodio
. You can read more on Qustodio or check for application updates here
. Qustodio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Qustodio is C:\Program Files (x86)\Qustodio\qapp\qwelcomewzd.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. QAppTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.97 MB (5206648 bytes) on disk.
Qustodio contains of the executables below. They occupy 46.14 MB (48377912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QAppTray.exe (4.97 MB)
- QHelper.exe (322.62 KB)
- QReport.exe (1.17 MB)
- QUpdateService.exe (2.18 MB)
- qwelcomewzd.exe (31.78 MB)
- rlsp32.exe (675.62 KB)
- rlsp64.exe (901.12 KB)
- qengine.exe (3.95 MB)
- QRegisterWFP.exe (246.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 181.3.1073.0
of Qustodio. You can find below info on other releases of Qustodio:
...click to view all...
Qustodio is a program marketed by the software company Qustodio. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Qustodio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Qustodio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Qustodio or simply click the Search field and type in "Qustodio". The Qustodio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Qustodio in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Qustodio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Qustodio.
8. After uninstalling Qustodio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Qustodio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Qustodio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Qustodio by Qustodio from your computer, we are not saying that Qustodio by Qustodio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Qustodio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-18 22:21:39.420