You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Go over here
for more details on Price Clip. Detailed information about Price Clip can be seen at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Price Clip is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Price Clip's main file takes around 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They take 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
This page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5576.22707
only. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application by the software company Price Clip. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it exists on your system the Price Clip application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Price Clip in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-26 17:05:07.343