You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Price Clip. Please open http://www.priceclip.net/support
if you want to read more on Price Clip on Price Clip's page. Price Clip is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory, regulated by the user's decision. Price Clip's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 305.18 KB (312504 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They take 828.68 KB (848568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.18 KB)
The current page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5629.35438
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Price Clip:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by the software company Price Clip. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Price Clip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip program will be found automatically. After you select Price Clip in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Price Clip supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-02 01:59:13.423