You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Price Clip. Please open http://www.priceclip.net/support
if you want to read more on Price Clip on Price Clip's page. Price Clip is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory, regulated by the user's decision. Price Clip's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 305.18 KB (312504 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They take 828.68 KB (848568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.18 KB)
The current page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5629.35438
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Price Clip:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by the software company Price Clip. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Price Clip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Price Clip in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Price Clip supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-02 01:59:13.423