Price Clip is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. Additional info about Price Clip can be found here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more facts about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Price Clip. Uninstaller.exe is the Price Clip's main executable file and it occupies circa 305.32 KB (312648 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 828.82 KB (848712
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5640.10264
of Price Clip. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program released by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Price Clip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it exists on your system the Price Clip program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Price Clip in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-12 21:25:24.160