You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your computerPrice Clip
. Further information on Price Clip can be seen here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more information about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Price Clip. Uninstaller.exe is the Price Clip's main executable file and it occupies circa 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Price Clip. They take about 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5614.26403
of Price Clip. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by the software company Price Clip. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Price Clip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Price Clip in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-20 21:27:14.913