You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your computerPrice Clip
. Further information on Price Clip can be seen here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more information about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Price Clip. Uninstaller.exe is the Price Clip's main executable file and it occupies circa 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Price Clip. They take about 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5614.26403
of Price Clip. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by the software company Price Clip. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Price Clip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Price Clip in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-20 21:27:14.913