Price Clip is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. Further information on Price Clip can be seen here
. More details about Price Clip can be found at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Price Clip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Price Clip's main executable file and it occupies approximately 305.19 KB (312512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Price Clip. They occupy about 828.69 KB (848576
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.19 KB)
This data is about Price Clip version 2.0.5630.10233
alone. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Price Clip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Price Clip in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-02 13:59:07.237