Price Clip is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. More info about Price Clip can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Price Clip at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 305.46 KB (312792 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Price Clip. They take about 828.96 KB (848856
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.46 KB)
This page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5655.26718
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Price Clip:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Price Clip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it exists on your system the Price Clip program will be found automatically. After you click Price Clip in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Price Clip supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-27 13:43:07.223