Price Clip is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. You can find out more on Price Clip or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more facts about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Price Clip's primary file takes around 347.27 KB (355600 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip is composed of the following executables which take 870.77 KB (891664
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5941.11323
alone. You can find here a few links to other Price Clip releases:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Price Clip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Price Clip in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-11 08:49:08.110