You can find below detailed information on how to remove Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. More information about Price Clip can be seen here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more information about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Usually the Price Clip program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file occupies 305.85 KB (313192 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.35 KB (849256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5844.9771
of Price Clip. You can find below info on other application versions of Price Clip:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program released by Price Clip. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Price Clip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip app will be found automatically. After you select Price Clip in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-14 18:03:40.060