This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Price Clip from your computerPrice Clip
. More info about Price Clip can be seen here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more facts about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Price Clip is "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Price Clip's main executable file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5754.26508
alone. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Price Clip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". If it exists on your system the Price Clip application will be found automatically. When you click Price Clip in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-02 14:36:03.180