Price Clip is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Further information on Price Clip can be found here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more details about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Price Clip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.84 KB (313184 bytes).
Price Clip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.34 KB (849248
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
This info is about Price Clip version 2.0.5806.2495
alone. You can find below a few links to other Price Clip releases:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by the software company Price Clip. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Price Clip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Price Clip in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-27 12:40:53.610