Price Clip is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Further information on Price Clip can be found here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more details about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Price Clip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.84 KB (313184 bytes).
Price Clip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.34 KB (849248
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
This info is about Price Clip version 2.0.5806.2495
alone. You can find below a few links to other Price Clip releases:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by the software company Price Clip. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Price Clip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it exists on your system the Price Clip app will be found automatically. After you click Price Clip in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-27 12:40:53.610