This info is about Price Clip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your computerPrice Clip
. More info about Price Clip can be found here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more info about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Price Clip's primary file takes around 303.87 KB (311160 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.37 KB (847224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.87 KB)
This web page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5622.31825
only. You can find below a few links to other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application by Price Clip. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Price Clip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Price Clip in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:58:09.190