This web page is about Price Clip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. More information on Price Clip can be found here
. More info about the app Price Clip can be found at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Usually the Price Clip application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Price Clip's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 305.47 KB (312800 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Price Clip. They take an average of 828.97 KB (848864
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5650.17695
of Price Clip. You can find below info on other versions of Price Clip:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Price Clip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". If it exists on your system the Price Clip application will be found automatically. When you click Price Clip in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 05:50:32.403