This info is about Price Clip for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. You can read more on Price Clip or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.priceclip.net/support
if you want to read more on Price Clip on Price Clip's web page. Price Clip is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Price Clip is "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Price Clip's primary file takes around 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Price Clip. They take about 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
This info is about Price Clip version 2.0.5763.6724
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Price Clip:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program released by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Price Clip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip program will be found automatically. When you select Price Clip in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-13 07:50:00.393