Price Clip is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. Open here
where you can find out more on Price Clip. You can get more details about Price Clip at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Price Clip's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the Price Clip's primary executable file and it takes circa 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They take 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
This web page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5586.28153
alone. For more Price Clip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program offered by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Price Clip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip app will be found automatically. After you select Price Clip in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The software company is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-27 05:32:02.910