This web page is about Price Clip for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. You can read more on Price Clip or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.priceclip.net/support
to get more facts about Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Price Clip's primary file takes around 305.27 KB (312600 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip is comprised of the following executables which occupy 828.77 KB (848664
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.27 KB)
This web page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5635.37247
alone. For more Price Clip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Price Clip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip program will be found very quickly. After you select Price Clip in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-07 07:59:39.777