You can find below detailed information on how to remove Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. You can find out more on Price Clip or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Price Clip at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Price Clip is C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of Price Clip. They occupy an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5568.28090
only. You can find here a few links to other Price Clip releases:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application released by Price Clip. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Price Clip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Price Clip in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 14:14:20.763