You can find on this page details on how to remove Price Clip for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Go over here
for more information on Price Clip. More information about the program Price Clip can be seen at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 303.82 KB (311112 bytes).
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5568.11891
only. You can find below a few links to other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Some people try to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip app will be found automatically. After you click Price Clip in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The software company is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 20:49:09.390