This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Price Clip. More information about Price Clip can be seen at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Usually the Price Clip program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Price Clip is "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 347.25 KB (355584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They occupy 870.75 KB (891648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.25 KB)
This info is about Price Clip version 2.0.5900.9450
only. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Price Clip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip application will be found very quickly. After you click Price Clip in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-26 13:57:32.990