This info is about Price Clip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. More information about Price Clip can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Price Clip at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Price Clip is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They take 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
The current page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5574.28106
only. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by Price Clip. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Price Clip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Price Clip in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 14:24:37.513