You can find below detailed information on how to remove Price Clip for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. More information about Price Clip can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Price Clip at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Price Clip is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip folder, depending on the user's option. Price Clip's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 303.81 KB (311104 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.31 KB (847168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.81 KB)
This data is about Price Clip version 2.0.5569.1092
only. You can find here a few links to other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Price Clip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip application will be found very quickly. When you select Price Clip in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The software company is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Price Clip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 14:42:33.647