You can find below detailed information on how to remove Price Clip for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. More information about Price Clip can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Price Clip at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Price Clip is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip folder, depending on the user's option. Price Clip's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 303.81 KB (311104 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.31 KB (847168
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.81 KB)
This data is about Price Clip version 2.0.5569.1092
only. You can find here a few links to other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Price Clip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Price Clip in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The software company is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Price Clip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 14:42:33.647