This page is about Price Clip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. Further information on Price Clip can be found here
. Please open http://www.priceclip.net/support
if you want to read more on Price Clip on Price Clip's website. Price Clip is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Price Clip's primary file takes around 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
This web page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5585.22728
only. For more Price Clip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program offered by Price Clip. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it exists on your system the Price Clip application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Price Clip in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Price Clip supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 09:50:04.587